Terms and conditions of use
This website is the property of Arup.
It comprises personal opinions, thoughts, ideas, plans and/or strategies which are and remain solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Arup.
Posts are not intended to be relied on by any user for any purpose. Arup accepts no responsibility for loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on information contained in this site.
Arup accepts no responsibility for the content of any external site that links to or from this site.
By submitting a comment to this website, you agree to:
- Grant Arup permission to use the comments in connection with its business, including, without limitation, rights to copy, distribute, publicly display and edit, and publish your name in connection with the comments.
- Confirm that you are not in breach of any obligation of confidentiality you may owe in connection with the comment.
Arup does not claim ownership, make any warranties or confer any rights in relation to any comments.
Anyone posting a comment is required to provide a valid email address. Arup accepts no responsibility for the security of any contact information posted on Thoughts as a result.
Arup is under no obligation to publish a comment.
Arup may remove and/or delete any comments, or part thereof, that are deemed inappropriate either before or after posting at any time in our absolute discretion.
Thoughts is post-moderated, which means contributions are published first and checked later by Arup staff.
Any reader may report and temporarily remove offensive comments. However Arup reserves the right to reinstate comments that it deems to be acceptable.
Moderators refer to the following guidelines when considering the appropriateness of comments:
- Arup.com and Thoughts welcomes and encourages intelligent comments and blogs provided they are responsible, fair, relevant, legal and positive.
- Debate and dissent are welcomed, but personal attacks, threats, abuse or persistent trolling (persistent inflammatory or irrelevant posting) will be removed.
- Racism, sexism, homophobia or any contributions that could be considered as such will not be tolerated. Contributions that attack people on the basis of age, gender, religion or disability will also be removed.
- Posts that are obvious forms of advertising or posted for the purposes of self-publicity will be removed.
If you have any questions about our moderation policy, please contact email@example.com.